Tuesday, February 14, 2012

nook cover

Last weekend I finished a cover for my sister's color nook.  She has a hard cover that's become dirty and she couldn't get it clean anymore, but she liked the protection that it provided. So I made a cover for the hard cover, that can be removed and washed (or replaced) when necessary.  The only patterns that I could find for nooks were soft covers that provided no protection, so I made this up.  Next time I think I might do a couple of things differently, but it's ok for a first attempt.



I think I'll make one for myself, but with cross stitching on the front cover.

3 comments:

  1. I am sure she will enjoy this lovely piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello

    Just found your blog.

    I love your nook cover- it's beautifully finished.

    ReplyDelete