Monday, March 19, 2012

IHSW Weekend

Very little progress to report this weekend.  First I ended up having to work all day Saturday, which I hadn't expected, and then the stitching gremlins came to visit. I ended up spending more time frogging than stitching. The first project had some eyelet stitches over 2 threads and they're almost impossible to remove.  Notice the messy blue flower in the middle. The blue section on the far left, and on the bottom both need to be removed and restitched.


When I got tired of trying to remove those I decided to pick up another project to work on.  This time I didn't have as much frogging to do, but since it was all over one I found it very frustrating to unstitch.  Might be time for new magnification! 


And yet hope springs eternal! It's a beautiful, warm sunny day here in NH, and I have an hour before I have to leave to bring my mom to an appointment.  Off I go to try one more time to get some happy stitching done.

4 comments:

  1. So sorry you had to do a little froggin', Carol. :( Love the colors in both of them, though. Sending happy stitching mojo your way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang frogs! I hope they're banished soon! Your projects are very pretty and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... Sorry to hear about your frog visit. Hope they're all safely in their ponds now and stay there. Lovely WiPs though. Take care!

    Hugs,
    Veronica.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol,

    I gifted you the Liebster Award, please take a look at my blog.

    I have plenty of frogs waiting for me... another day!

    Hugs,
    Astrid

    ReplyDelete