Monday, March 12, 2012

March WIPocalypse Update

It's been a crazy busy month, but I did manage to make pretty good progress on my Sturbridge Box project since my last WIPocalypse update. During the last IHSW weekend I finished the stitching on the top, which I've already posted. But since it's so pretty I'll post it again here in case someone missed it :-)

I also finished 3 and a half sides:

Side 1
Side 2
 
Side 3
Side 4

Excuse the funky spacing.  Blogger has decided that it will look this way no matter what I want.

Now I need to finish up Side 3, then the scissor fob and scissor keeper. All of those should be finshed by my next WIPocalypse update.  I'd love to have the finish-finish done by then too.  Time will tell.

This is the first time in years I've only worked on one project at a time. I have to admit that it's nice to see visible progress on something, and potentially finish it in the same year I start it :-)  But I'm itching to work on something different now.

Off I go to look at everyone's updates.
 

2 comments:

  1. Carol, that is sooo pretty.
    Love the metallic fibers in the borders. Beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your project is gorgeous!! Can't wait to see it all finished!!

    ReplyDelete