I noticed on Friday that the WIPocalypse update was on the weekend and I realized that I hadn't worked on any of my WIP's for weeks :-( Oh well, at least I managed to get a day of stitching in, and I made much better progress than I expected:
This is Grandma's Garden Sewing Kit by Linda Duree. It was a class I took last year at Celebration of Needlework. The last time I worked on it I had to unstitch a few areas, but I finally finished that and was able to complete many of the flowers this weekend. I was surprised at how quickly it went once I spent some time on it. The stitching was fun and easy, and I have no idea why it's been sitting around waiting for attention for so long. The siren call of new projects I guess. I am determined to finish the stitching by next month's update. Then I'm going to start looking for a 12-step program for those who finish stitching but never actually finish the projects themselves.
I also finished a couple of non-WIP projects while I was at Celebrations: